While on routine patrol along the coast of Carlsbad at around 4:30 p.m. on May 14, two state Department of Fish and Wildlife (DFW) game wardens came up behind a silver Lexus on Carlsbad Boulevard. ...
- Stephen Strasburg to pitch against Padres at Petco
- AA Dogma and the Newcomer
- Afterimage: Funny, Gatsby doesn't look Jewish
- On the menu: saving jazz
- Suit alleges SEC wouldn't pursue Madoff-like probes
- Tim Lambesis set for new bail review, tomorrow
- Tijuana’s protesting teachers successfully block border traffic
- Fallbrook man arrested on indecent exposure charges
- Encinitas festival in Cardiff
- San Diego has cleanest air in six decades
- Prosecutor wants life without parole for alleged April Fools Day shooter
- Local plane found in Indiana briefly baffles officials
- Grand Jury dings San Diego Unified for not having a policy in place to address adult-on-student bullying
- UCSD Mito Walk and Roll
- Dear A Clockwork Orange: let The Great Gatsby be your guide to the wonderful world of merchandising!
- On the trail of San Diego history: Mule Hill
- Michael Shannon in Smurfs 4: Yes, please
- Interview: Michael Shannon on The Iceman, the NRA, and what it would take to get him to star in a Smurfs sequel
- The Turquoise gets it wrong
- Seal rope can stay up at La Jolla year-round
- The Answer to the God Question
News & Stories
The once-booming curio business on Tijuana's Avenida Revolución has dwindled to a trickle as the tastes of tourists who still visit what was once known as "the most traveled avenue in the world" have shifted, ...
In my capacity as a travel writer, I journeyed through much of Mali's Sahara Desert with the fabled Blue Men in the years before it was desecrated by Al-Qaida. For two thousand years, Tuareg nomads ...
A group of North Park/University Heights residents gathered at the intersection of Texas and Polk streets on May 15 at 6 p.m. for an informal meeting with three San Diego Police Department officers. The “Cookies ...