Matt Potter 1:30 p.m., Sept. 18
San Diego Reader office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. The office is closed on major holidays.
- 619-235-3000 for Reader editorial & display advertising
- 619-483-4600 for Reader Digital Agency
- 619-235-8200 for Reader Jobs and Reader Rentals advertising
- 2323 Broadway in Golden Hill, San Diego, 92102
- Staffmembers: See list
Send us questions or comments regarding our website.
Letters to the Editor
Send us commentary on the contents of the Reader.
Find a Reader
Readers can be found at 7/11, AM/PM, Circle K, Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, Stater Bros., and CVS. Call us at 619-235-3000 for other locations.
Distribute the Reader
Request to be a distribution outlet or let us know where you’d like us to add one. 619-235-3000.
Submit a neighborhood news story.
Submit a travel story.
Submit a waterfront story.
Submit a cover story.
Submissions must include: a complete description, date(s), time, cost, place and address where the event will be held.
We post events for San Diego and Imperial counties. Due to space limitations, only a portion of the events posted online will be published in our weekly print edition.
If you would like the print edition of Reader mailed to you, subscriptions are available as follows:
First-class is $175 for six months or $299 for one year. Third-class (mailed as Bound Printed Matter) is $65 for six months or $125 for one year. You may also request a single copy for $10. To subscribe, send your payment with a note that outlines your request and specifies your address. Mail to:
San Diego Reader Subscriptions
2323 Broadway #200
San Diego, CA 92102
We do not have an internship program; we will not be implementing one.
Writers are encouraged to submit neighborhood news, CD & concert reviews, travel stories, and waterfront stories. Woo us with actual reporting, not a cover letter written to impress your creative-writing teacher.
Sales reps with significant experience selling advertising, both print and online, are encouraged to submit their resumes along with a cover letter.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we cannot notify you when your resume arrives or send you a "sorry" letter. If you hear from us, we're interested. If you don't, we're sorry.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Mail: Human Resources, 2323 Broadway #200, San Diego, CA 92102
- Fax: ATTN: Human Resources, Online Sales, 619-231-0489
Reader Digital Agency
Grow your business’s online presence with Reader Digital Agency, a full-fledged digital marketing agency that specializes in getting local businesses to the next level. Stay on the cutting edge with the latest marketing strategies from our accomplished team of digital marketing specialists. We offer all the services a small or medium San Diego business could possibly want to help them reach their goals and smash their previous sales records. Reader Digital Agency is a full-service marketing firm, offering clients:
- ● SEO to increase their websites’ exposure on search engines
- ● Social media management to develop an active and engaged online fan base
- ● Content creation and blogging that utilizes the great writing staff of the Reader
- ● Pay-per-click advertising and Google AdWords expertise
- ● Photo and video shoots from the Reader’s talented media team
- ● Reputation management, including online review monitoring and building
- ● Website design to give your business a new, modern, and mobile-friendly online presence
If you are interested in growing your business online, contact Reader Digital Agency today.