Wesley Crusher coming to San Diego in the name of craft beer and collaboration.
- Jazz camping at UCSD
- Student Paraglider killed during lesson.
- North Park: The pub that makes its own mustard
- Hold that lion: a pictorial history of the MGM logo
- Mobile Learning: turning your mobile device into a second brain
- Beach bacteria report: low rankings for IB, southern beaches
- Judge issues gag order in case of man prosecuted for scribbling anti-bank messages in chalk
- Neva at La Jolla Playhouse
- Seven arrested in connection with Julian marijuana grow
- Movies are still "the cathedral."
- Little Italy Festa announces theme for 2013 chalk festival: "City Attorney Goldsmith is a ______."
- Tapping the homeless lobby for Cole's political debt retirement
- Piacere Mio open in South Park
- Sudden closure of 25Forty Bistro and Bakehouse
- 600 San Onofre employees receive layoff notices
News & Stories
On the evening of June 26, about three dozen people from the neighborhood around 33rd Street in Normal Heights finally learned the details of what one resident called "the sewer line project from hell.” Five ...
About 2300 students have been housed in approximately 100 modular units at the “interim campus” of San Marcos High School for the past year and a half, since demolition and then construction began on their ...
In multilingual Linda Vista, schoolchildren are learning to write in English. It’s not always easy. Fifteen-year-old Jacqueline Garza admitted that only a few months ago she was failing her eighth-grade English class. But on the ...
Fes is my favorite city in Morocco. It has the best-preserved medina in the Arab world – dating back to the 14th century – as well as being one the largest living medieval cities in ...