Confession: I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle. My husband has one—an old Suzuki street bike that he bought for $500. Before he bought it, I rattled off a million reasons why it ...
- Chad White Baja-Med popup dinner at Analog
- Barrio Logan: Greenest Roaster in San Diego?
- Chapter 2: The Custom Coupe goes south.
- In just one day, labor-council chief Lorena Gonzalez collects nearly $20,000 in campaign contributions
- Opium poppy plantation found near Tecate, Baja California
- Review: Peeples
- Jedd Gyorko a lot like Chase Headley?
- Mexican government working to allow foreign ownership of beach property
- World-class cyclists in Escondido
- Billboard pushes for greater San Onofre awareness
- The Sound of Music at San Diego Musical Theatre
- Die Disney die - UPDATED
- Bill Gore files to re-up as sheriff next year
- Brothers arrested for beating of cab driver in Encinitas
- Rays complete sweep of Padres
News & Stories
In February, Monkey Paw Pub & Brewery (805 16th Street, East Village) brewmaster Derek Freese unexpectedly gave notice at the brewpub so he could take a job with Point Loma work-in-progress Modern Times Beer. He ...
During construction of a highway ramp in San Diego’s North County last month, a paleontologist working for a local museum spotted some ancient bones in the dirt. Brad Riney, who is described as a “paleontological ...
Saturday mornings were usually quiet affairs at the Escondido home of Gary Johnson, board member of Escondido Country Club Homeowners Organization. However, Saturday morning, May 11, was different. At 9:00 a.m., about 200 Escondido Country ...
The air was cool and exuded a musty, almost earthy odor. The passageway with squat ceilings no more than six feet high was lit by small dim lights, each bright enough to see only a ...
At 7:00 this morning, California State Parks personnel began the process of opening the Los Peñasquitos Lagoon in Del Mar. On hand are Natural Resources personnel as well as heavy-equipment operators, lifeguards, and maintenance crews. ...
Just a six-hour drive (or two-hour flight) from San Diego, Tucson is perfect for a long weekend getaway, although one could easily spend a week here. For those of us who grew up with the ...