The California Surf Museum in Oceanside is displaying a surfboard that honors Junior Seau’s connection to the ocean as well as the community he touched. Through the effort of artist Cherrie La Porte, the glass ...
- Thank God I Lost My Job!
- Game of the Week: No. 1 Helix at No. 8 Eastlake
- Has the Ghost of Jerry Dominelli Returned?
- Investor Says NextWave Price Too Low
- Press Conference for Padres New Ownership is Quite "Not" Telling
- Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven: a tense day on the set.
- Street Style, The Gaslamp: Parrots, Cougars, and Little Black Dresses
- Bite San Diego
- Clint Eastwood does not want a free one.
- Isaac Julien's Ten Thousand Waves
- More MEK money fallout: Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein paid $12,000 for speech
- #SourBeerDay: September 8
- San Diego County's Last Legal Marijuana Dispensary Forced Out of Business
- Wiener dog race
- Free movies of the week: director's trailer park
- Les Miserables at Civic Theatre
- Escondido Man Admits He Seduced a 12-Yr-Old Girl
- Hilton management caves to worker's-rights advocates, installs new employee break rooms in Mission Valley hotel.
- Smoking woks and clairvoyant placemats
- Chargers 16th Biggest Political Donor
- Book Criticizing San Diego Wins Top Award
- Huge movie poster sale at Landmark La Jolla Village Cinemas in a month or so!
- South Park Street Style: Vintage Inspired
- San Diego and soft money: County residents donate more than $4 million to Obama and Romney Super PACs
- For a good time, read this interview with Ari Graynor, Lauren Miller, and Katie Anne Naylon
- The Inquisitive Tongue: Nanette Wiser's Good Dish
- Free movies of the week: dead and undead edition.
- Dotty Harry makes RNC's day
- Going crazy at Don Pancho’s
- SAVE HIP HOP
- Week 1 Scoreboard
News & Stories
Annelise Arevalo explains the challenges and benefits of creating a life around doing what you love. First, tell me what you do. I am a burlesque dancer. I received a B.A. in dance from the ...
Winchell's Donuts in Point Loma has had an unsightly problem for a while. Channel 10 News reported on June 23 that a car had gone through the front window of the shop located at 1501 ...