Chad Deal 6 p.m., Nov. 22
While in the Gaslamp last Friday night I witnessed a guy vomiting on the street, was approached by an inebriated woman who demanded I trade my boots for her tacky heels, and saw this guy:
People that go out in public with pet birds have always made me nervous. I was alarmed to find this guy, in Ed Hardy inspired clothing, casually walking around downtown on a busy Friday night. He refused to provide me with his name or any other personal detail because he “hates newspapers.”
I spotted 39-year old Zena in a Pedi cab at around 10pm. She told me that she is single and her favorite wardrobe piece is lingerie. Alrighty then.
Cynthia and Elizabeth, 22 and 24-year-old sisters, were heading out to meet friends for a birthday party. Both ladies cited the little black dress as their favorite wardrobe piece.
More like this:
- Street Style: Balboa Park Revisited — Sept. 7, 2012
- Street Style Fashion Valley: Mall Rats — Aug. 29, 2012
- Ocean Beach Street Style Revisited: Hippies Galore — Aug. 16, 2012
- Street Style: Bird Rock — Aug. 10, 2012
- Street Style, Friday Night in the Gaslamp — Aug. 6, 2012