Don Bauder 2 p.m., June 25
- Community Blog
- South Bay Education Issues
SWEETWATER UHSD COMMUNITY FORUM THIS THURS NOV 8 AT 7PM AT EASTLAKE HIGH
Parents, community members and tax payers, don't forget about the COMMUNITY FORUM to be held this Thursday, November 8th at 7pm at Eastlake High School. It will be held with Sweewater UHSD Superintendent Ed Brand and other district leadership, and will revolve around the issues of MELLO ROOS AND THE OPEN BOUNDARIES POLICY CHANGE that has allowed students within the district to attend any school, and has created numerous overcrowding and student service issues at the receiving schools.
The district will be taking questions and providing answers on these two very important topics, so spread the word to your neighbors, and come prepared to ask the district leadership questions you may have on how they are spending our MELLO ROOS taxes and how and why they changed the OPEN BOUNDARY policy and the impacts this has created.
More like this:
- Sweetwater Schools Forum Makes Policy Clear as Mud — Nov. 14, 2012
- Email to Sweetwater UHSD Supt Ed Brand Confirming Community Meeting — Oct. 30, 2012
- Community Forum with Sweetwater UHSD Superintendent Ed Brand Set — Oct. 22, 2012
- Chula Vista East Side's Mello-Roos Mess — Sept. 19, 2012
- Open Boundaries and Use of Mello Roos in the Sweetwater Union High School District — Aug. 22, 2012