Content for Tuesday, June 11, 2013
- Media Arts Center's Carnival Fundraiser Thursday
- Auto repair centers disciplined
- Fraley banned from securities business
- The Ruby Room uproots following creative differences
- The ShakeDown Bar welcomes Anilee Griffin to the driver's seat
- Review: Andrew Boyd's Adams Ave. '13 Unplugged on Mopeds
- Yeller Studio's No Tan Lines pool party takes over LWP's [email protected] Joy Building
- Best events in San Diego: June 13-20
- Joshua Kwassman blows in from NYC, June 12
- Local jobs outlook positive, says temp employer Manpower
- Another candidate enters the fray in the race for the District 6 council seat
- DVD Rentals: Reflections in a Golden Eye
- Bridgepoint opens new division targeting professionals seeking certification
- Meta Fair Fare
- Assemblymember Shirley Weber holds Budget Town Hall in Chula Vista
- Historical Friction
- Encinitas shooting victim might have tried to block the bullet
- San Diego House Coffee and Tea Shop
- Filner, tuna fishermen celebrate new US-Canada albacore treaty
- No Safe Place
- Two afternoon executions in Tijuana
- Ron Fowler gives away free stuff if you go to Padres games
- Padres edge Braves
News & Stories
Who thought LT would be running for San Diego at this point in his career?
My friend Heather is an accessory junkie. She has a habit of wearing basic maxi dresses with gorgeous jewelry. She always looks polished. Meanwhile, whenever I wear accessories I feel like I am wearing a ...
If so, residents expect day-use fees
Outcry over the planned privatization of the only public sports park in Imperial Beach has caused the city council to postpone its decision on the matter. During a packed city-council meeting on June 5, everyone ...
This idyllic Swiss city celebrates the composer's 200th birthday.
May 22 is the bicentennial of the birth of German composer Richard Wagner. Although born 1813 in Leipzig, the operatic genius has a strong connection to Switzerland. Wagner – then Royal Saxon Court Conductor – ...
Voted against by Mayor Madrid and Councilwoman Sterling
The June 8 "Community Dialogue on La Mesa's Fiscal Future,” hosted by La Mesa City Council members Ernest Ewin and Kristine Alessio, attracted eight people and consisted of conversation that extended 30 minutes beyond the ...