At the Sweetwater Union High School District board meeting in January, Maty Adato finally resorted to the “A” word — she told the trustees she had retained an attorney. Adato, a Sweetwater parent and one ...
- Tent City Intensity: Harry D’z BBQ sets I.B. nostrils a-twitch
- Jill Holslin: Tijuana Alley Art photo series in Normal Heights
- Americans have good reason to give thanks this President's Day
- Baja & Border News Translations: Avoid seafood poisoning; Red Cross sweepstakes; Fewer payments made for water service
- Bop Moderno sells out the Museum of Making Music
- Labor group talks transit plans
- Truth in advertising: Woody plugs Groucho
- Interview: Director Ric Roman Waugh rats on Snitch
- Baja Norte road trip
- Talking to San Diego Opera's Samson
- Big-time brewhouse additions
- Punk Rock at Ion Theatre
- DeMaio backers behind Tourism Marketing District attack Filner in U-T San Diego
- Two District 4 candidates pulling ahead in campaign cash
- Intoxicated bank robber caught in Vista
- Baja & Border News Translations: Stepfather given 16 years in prison; Taxi fare paid with counterfeit note; Students get antigraffiti program lecture; Calcium and vitamin "D" recommended
News & Stories
I’ll be honest – from my four-day weekend in NOLA, I wanted three things: voodoo, ghosts and Hurricanes. And I wasn’t disappointed. My first glimpse of Bourbon Street was a little disappointing – trashy bars, ...
It has been about a year since a federal judge dismissed a lawsuit that was filed against SeaWorld for enslaving their marine animals. But a hardy group of animal-abuse protesters did not let that fact ...
Residents in the vicinity of the 2700 block of Nimitz Boulevard were awoken by a large boom at around 1:15 am on Sunday, February 17, as a water main exploded and caused a large sinkhole ...