There’s an “almost” secret place in the southern Rocky Mountains of Colorado, also known as the San Juan Mountains, where sulfuric-laden hot springs bubble to the surface, spewing forth therapeutic heat and mineral-rich waters from ...
- Vista teen ordered to pay $105,703 for her admitted acts of vandalism
- Davanti Enoteca, a sweet spot in Little Italy
- Trial delayed for woman accused of putting pillow over man’s face
- Palace coup? Filner could be locked out
- Downtown: Fat Cat Café's secret weapon
- Banners placed across Tijuana denounce abuse by state police
- Hooters workers’ case rages in San Diego court; media mum
- Boarsley: Sabertooth EP preview
- City Attorney and Lawyers from Jack in the Box say Mayor Filner's objections to North Park restaurant rebuild a ploy to divert attention from harassment scandal
- A conversation between Mayor Feelner and his latest accuser, a great-grandmother
- Moody's puts SD transit under review for possible downgrade
- MLB owners move to expand instant replay
- 4th row center: Opening night a MoPA
- Interview with In A World... writer-director-star Lake Bell
- Man who phoned in a shooting was arrested for a stabbing
- Who's more embarrassing? U-T or Filner?
- Complaint filed over proposed electronic billboard in Santee
News & Stories
As I was being driven to my hotel by the hotel’s transfer service from Tongatapu’s international airport, the King of Tonga decided to provide me with a personal escort into Nuku’alofa, the capital city. Ok, ...
Last week, on August 7, the Escondido City Council received a $60,000 canine grant from the Gary and Mary West Foundation through the Escondido Police Foundation to purchase three police K-9s and associated equipment. The ...
Kensington residents did double-takes early on the morning of Wednesday, August 14, when they saw colorfully knitted “wraps” adorning trees, poles, and handrails in front of the Kensington/Talmadge library. According to nearby residents, the knitted ...
In PB, beach cruisers are the vehicle of choice. 18-year-old Yesenia Meadows rode her Isla Vista orange cruiser ($199) home from a shopping excursion at Urban Outfitters on Mission Boulevard. She wore a vintage chambray ...
In our city, so close to an international border, a book that deals with the harsh realities of immigration should not struggle to grip San Diego’s collective attention. Where contemporary tales of immigration might look ...
Jim Crute has been drinking beer almost exclusively out of 22-ounce bombers for decades. Given that, it’s not surprising that, to-date, all of the beers produced at his Lightning Brewery (13200 Kirkham Road, Suite 105, ...
As members of the Retired Senior Volunteer Patrol (RSVP) for San Diego Police Department's Eastern Division, Gregg and Melody Stoner's accomplishments include recovering 62 stolen vehicles since May 2012. That's when a license-plate reader was ...