More non-hispanic whites are moving into communities such as Barrio Logan, Logan Heights, Mountain View, and Southcrest. According to a list compiled by education expert and executive vice president of the Thomas B. Fordham Institute, ...
- Cartoonist Steve Kelley Laid Off in New Orleans
- Fugitive Wanted On Murder Charges Arraigned
- Dig a Hole: Gone With the Wind Actress Ann Rutherford
- UCAN to Fight Another SDGE Program to Fleece Customers
- Napizza: First Taste...
- Register Staffers Didn't Want Manchester, Says L.A. Times
- Ensemble Off n On releases strong debut CD
- Robin Roth becomes Music Director at 91X
- Pride Cometh Before The Bogey
- Manchester: "The New York Times thinks the U-T is awesome."
- Local Habit Celebrates Anniversary with Special Beer and a Special Election
- Tijuana Named Most Hated City in the World by CNNGo
- UCSD Prof Wins Battle Against Dean's Gag Order, Will Publish Book
- "Leave No (Flaming) Stone Unturned."
- Postal Service Audit Blasts San Diego Mail Carriers for Inefficiency
- Manchester Fumbles with Amber's Melon; Resulting Premature Launch Leads to Missed Money Shot
- Run Wild (or Leash-Free)
- Breakfast at Olive Cafe
- Midnight Madness Returns In Style to The Ken
- Louis Farrakhan's San Diego Visit Goes Largely Unnoticed
- New Drive-In Will Be San Diego's 1st New DI Theater Since 1966
News & Stories
One of seven islands in the Channel Island archipelago, Catalina lies 22 miles due west off Los Angeles. It doesn’t surprise me that the Victorian botanist-poet Blanche Trask took up residence there; it hadn’t been ...
Smack dab in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Berkeley stands Julia Morgan’s “Little Castle.” Old hotels hold a certain allure for me, and the Berkeley City Club is no exception. The stone ...
Name: Allie Carrera Age: 22 Occupation: Teaching abroad (Guatemala) Where Interviewed: Barnes and Noble, Hazard Center What are you reading? “The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins. I saw the movie, and I was really interested ...
Does your life seem like drudgery? Do you feel tired and burned out? Are you easily upset or angry? Or is your life filled with happiness and positive thoughts? Are you excited at the prospect ...
Living in the U.K. has its advantages – among them is being able to hop on a plane at a moment’s notice and arrive in a foreign country an hour later. We decided to visit ...