On September 7 at around noon, a man riding a bicycle was hit and run over by a delivery truck in the Dixieline Lumber driveway at 3250 Sports Arena Boulevard. Police responded by blocking off ...
- Applebrown Jazz Ensemble rocks Bar Pink
- Si Puo Fare at MOPA
- Street Style El Cajon: Face Tattoos, Motorcycles, and Comic Books
- Twin Cabins: Nostalgia That Could Never Be
- Paul Ryan the runner
- Interview with Samsara producer Mark Magidson and director Ron Fricke
- Safety tests of long-haul Mexican truckers in U.S. criticized by federal audit
- Big Breakfasts at Adams Avenue Grill
- Peters campaign gets national help in ad funding
- Free movies of the week: Rocky edition.
- Allegiance: A San Diego Perspective
- Free movies of the weak: Iron lungs on film
- Okay, last one...
- Pesca...check that...Vegapalooza: True Food Kitchen
- AIDS Walk & Run
- Street Style: Balboa Park Revisited
- Mitt Romney lags on paying La Jolla beach house building fees to city
- Omygosh it's Ogawashi: But is it eats or art?
- In other other news...
- 40 Years Ago Today: Jefferson Airplane @ Sports Arena, more Week in Local Rock History
- Texting Hebrew and the Bilingual Child
- Take your best girl to dinner and Bad Kung-Fu Lee
- Filner releases education plan
- Nation Adds Only 96,000 Jobs in August
News & Stories
A billboard that created controversy along Coast Highway 101 in Encinitas was taken down early Thursday morning, September 6, at around 6:20 a.m. The sign, advertising SPY sunglasses, read: “Happy to Sit On Your Face.” ...
The San Diego County Democratic Party announced a viewing party of the national convention proceedings on Thursday evening, September 6, at their new Kearny Mesa headquarters. I called to RSVP and spoke with Chris, who ...
In the former Portuguese colony of Macau, the tourist office pamphlet promoting the wine museum offered an incredible enticement. Admission with wine tasting costs 15 Macau patacas (U.S. $2), and “of the new wines, about ...