Dedicated on September 16, 2011, the POW Liberation Monument is located at the Miramar National Cemetery. Designed by artist Richard Becker, the memorial is a 15-foot tall, bronze, concrete, and stainless steel sculpture, a tribute ...
- Dobson's: pâté party!
- Publisher pursuing remedies after U-T San Diego pulls out of contract
- Baja & Border News Translations: Thong and CD Player Thief Captured; Neighbor Attacked with Machete
- Baja & Border News Translations: Missing Teen Girl Sought; Industry Complains about Crossing Waits and Delays
- Violent crime dropping in Mexico & U.S. border cities
- Baja & Border News Translations: BC PGJE Make 1,662 Narcomenudeo Arrests; Drunk Driving Kills 65 in Mexicali in 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: No Water on Wednesday; Port Entry Affects Tourist Directions
- Who do developers back in Chula Vista elections?
- Under the knife I went...
- Radio Days in San Marcos
- Gabe Lehner: The Swift Death of Dysfunction
- Ex-Wired editor's DIY drone company releases first models
- Tale That Wagged The World
- Beer Week Basics: Ballast Point
- Kahneman II.5
- U-T San Diego CEO John Lynch to speak to Association of Corporate Growth
- Wired Magazine editor-in-chief quits job, enters San Diego and Tijuana drone wars
- Local kids grill mayoral candidates on bullies and booze
- Bridgepoint earnings take a hit
- Street Style Bankers Hill: Pleather Shorts and Vintage Treasures
- Calling Bull****: Kelly Reilly's junkie angel in Flight
- Cost reductions continue at courthouses statewide
- Wiz Khalifa to perform at UCSD
- Why We Fight!
- Mahler 5: San Diego Symphony (2 of 2)
- Aztec Newcomers: James Johnson
- Ad seeking Manchester hotel buyer not real, says attorney
- Redeemed by the encore: San Diego Symphony (1 of 2)
- Sunday at SDAFF: Video interview with H.P. Mendoza, Brian Hu, Dave Boyle, and Goh Nakamura
- IB Councilman Bilbray endorses medical marijuana measure
News & Stories
Once in a great while, the simplest of acts, even performed inadvertently, can have far-reaching effects. In Xi'an, China, there is a massive army that has stood in silent formation for more than two-and-a-half thousand ...
Before my sister, Stormy, began college at UCSD, I thought it imperative that she have an adventure. So for the summer, I flew her to Antalya, Turkey, where I had been living. For her 18th ...