Mike Madriaga 12:40 p.m., May 25
- Community Blog
- Waves of Time Distortion
Forget Gore..YOU save the world!
Everyone I know, and I know a lot of people, all have their 'plan to save' the world. Some idea, kooky or not, that could save the world if only we would do it.
One friend thinks we should put, for lack of a better term, a bag around a cow's anus and collect the methane for power consumption, or heck, to save the ozone.
Another friend mind has some whacky idea to transfer all the flood waters from America's east coast to the drough ridden west coast.
Another, well mine actually, would put tiny, hand sized windmills in tunnels, so when cars drive through them, they spin the little babe windmills and...presto...energy.
What kooky idea do you have that could not only make you a hero of Al Gore..but..SAVE....THE...WORLD!!!
More like this:
- Mayor Faulconer makes dramatic plea to save San Diego Opera — March 20, 2014
- hands across the screen — Feb. 23, 2011
- The Year They All Abandoned Me — May 12, 2010
- Three iPods, Twenty Video Games — Sept. 7, 2006
- Gore Gave an Answer, Bush Gave a Smile — Nov. 2, 2000