- Community Blog
USING PLANET TO DESTROY ENEMIES
Using the planet to destroy enemies, watching the History channel, today a program dealt with tusammis being naturally instigated by volcanic landslide possibilities next to oceans, sliding into oceans with such magitude that a tusami could wipe our our eastern seaboard including New York!
Now the question is COULD A HOSTILE NATION BY WHATEVER MEANS ACCOMPLISH THIS?!
And has it been done in the past, including Japan's new disaster, much less the one last year.
Could a missile deliver a nuclear device for such meaness?
I should write novels.
JB Old Fool, believe me, I have sent the FBI crazier ideas, no thank you from them ever.
More like this:
- Man vs. Plan — Nov. 12, 2015
- What we need is a musical cold war — Oct. 3, 2015
- New airport maps could influence land use, disclosure requirements in Point Loma/Ocean Beach — Feb. 22, 2013
- Insignificant fools — Dec. 30, 2012
- From San Diego's 41st Street, Japan was a more odious enemy than Germany — Dec. 15, 1983