Garrett Harris 5 p.m., July 25
Tijuana Vegetarian Cuisine & Arts Fair sprouts up in Food Garden
The third bi-annual VC&AF highlights veggie food and live music at outdoor artisanal food court.
Tijuana’s Vegetarian Cuisine and Arts Fair returns for its third bi-annual installment on Saturday, September 7 with over 15 vendors from Ensenada to Orange County.
The fair will be held at Food Garden (Blvd. Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada #10650 – Zona Rio), a newish outdoor food court featuring local favorites such as Tacos Kokopelli, Los Chilaquiles, and La Taquesería.
As always, organizers Polen have curated a tasty lineup of local artists to perform while you munch on cauliflower ceviche tostadas, Portobello “fish” tacos, and seitan adobada.
Whimsical, dance-friendly, and über high-energy live performances.
Guaycura Sounds (pronounced “goo-i-koo-ra”) will ignite Saint Elmo’s Fire in the nostalgia synapses of anybody who came of age listening to mid-to-late-‘90s post-hardcore and instrumental math rock.
Tranquil beats, nature’s treats, Coastral is a soul retreat.
Also on deck, Omar Vox of Vox Vegetal, beatsmiths Al B and X-1, and nu disco swaggerlords Das Falco and Memory Lounge.
More like this:
- Matthewdavid, Sixties Guns, Karaoke, and Joshua Brandon at Moustache Bar — June 21, 2013
- Ocean Beats: Ana Sia, Eprom, Grenier, Epcot, Mastah Syphe — June 20, 2013
- Arts & Trees: summer DIY flea market in downtown Tijuana — May 1, 2013
- Dragon Lounge: future jungle birthday party — April 26, 2013
- Cauliflower ceviche at the Vegetarian Cuisine & Arts Festival in Tijuana — March 20, 2013