Patrick Henderson 8:03 p.m., Nov. 24
"Damn, John, that is some wiry pubic hair. Like, steel wool wiry. You could wash the grease trap at a barbecue with that."
You know, the nastiest part of this RadarOnline report isn't when they say that a fourth fellow has come forward saying that John Travolta got a little frisky with him. It's when they identify Travolta as the star of Grease. Grease came out in 1978 - that's over 30 years ago. Simultaneously making a celebrity the object of salacious gossip and suggesting that he's so washed up that nobody should even care about him - that's some stone cold blogging right there.
In barely related news, Samuel Jackson has had quite a ride since Pulp Fiction, no? Catch him as Nick Fury in The Avengers - in theaters now!
More like this:
- Happy 40th, San Diego Reader: whither Rodney Wanker? — Oct. 5, 2012
- Tony Stark, Hypocrite — May 23, 2012
- Review: The Avengers — May 3, 2012
- Sheriffs Warn Against New Extreme Sport: Murder-Suiciding — March 6, 2012
- Captain No-Place-in-Particular! — July 5, 2011