Dave Good noon, Feb. 21
- Stingray victim on the beach at Dyke Rock.
Overturned catamaran 10 miles off Encinitas too far for lifeguards
San Diego lifeguard report Feb. 4-10
- Feb 10
- 10:25 Other: Call box report of person in distress not in the water, drug related. U25 and 21S respond. 21 Sam handles dispute between two beach patrons.
- 13:33 Medical: Person down, 32 year-old female at 728 Jamaica Court. 2S, and M2 respond. M2 transports patient to UCSD.
- 14:41 Boating: US Coast Guard reports overturned catamaran 10 miles off Encinitas with one victim in the water. R1 and Jet 3 respond. Call deemed too far for San Diego Lifeguard response, clear at 14:55.
- Feb 9
- 10:17 Diving: Dive boat Marissa reports a sick diver at the Yukon. R1, E20, M2, and 4S responds. M2 transports patient to UCSD.
- 13:18 Medical: 911 call of victim with shoulder injury at Lido Court. 2S and M21 respond. M21 transports patient to Scripps La Jolla.
- 14:11 Medical: Report of cardiac arrest victim the Law Street. restrooms. 21S, U21, E21, and M41 responds. M41 transports patient to Scripps La Jolla.
- 15:47 Medical: 911 call of stingray victim on the beach at Dyke Rock. U34 responds and transport patient to La Jolla Shores for treatment.
- Feb 7
- 09:52 Medical: South Mission Beach Lifeguards request paramedics for a 30 year-old female with shortness of breath at 700 North Jetty Road. Unit 22, 2Sam, Engine 20, Medic 12, and M 21 respond. Medic 12 transports patient to UCSD.
- 14:27 Medical: La Jolla Shores requests San Diego Police/Fire for a 32 year-old male having a psychological episode at La Jolla Shores Lifeguard Station. La Jolla Shores downstairs lifeguards, Medic 43, and San Diego Police respond. San Diego Police transport patient to County Mental Health.
- Feb 6
- 10:50 Boating: Front office walk in report of a vessel tied up to a private mooring in Mariner’s Cove. Rescue 3 contacts vessel and makes appropriate warnings.
- Feb 5
- 17:20 Medical: Report of 25 year-old male with breathing problems at 5091 Niagara. U12, M1, E15, 1S, and San Diego Police respond. San Diego Police transport patient to detox.
- Feb 4
- 07:38 Boating: 911 call of a suspicious item floating in the water outside the surfline at Windansea. Caller thought it to be a raft, unknown if occupied. 3 King is in the area and investigates. 3 King determines the item to be a piece of debris, no people on board. All units clear.