The East County Economic Development Council’s “strategic aerotropolis roadmap” for land surrounding Gillespie Field airport could include proposals for hotels and a facility for veterans to certify for civilian employment, development council president Jo Marie ...
- Russians First Match: World Cup of Composers
- Go Bob Go!!! Don't resign Filner! We the people need you now more than ever!
- Jazz meets Star Wars this weekend!
- Ignoring friends' advice got Filner into trouble
- Nuclear waste storage remains a concern at San Onofre
- National Obama bundler hatching Fletcher for mayor draft
- Former federal police commander killed in Rosarito
- Best San Diego Events: July 18-24
- Tijuana youth baseball team wins national title, will represent Mexico in Little League World Series
- Felix's BBQ: Eat your tomatoes - green
- Papa Doug apparently too late for Boston Globe
News & Stories
The Santee Sheriff’s Station has announced that deputies will be conducting “live shooter” training on the Grossmont College campus beginning this afternoon (July 16) at 2 p.m. and continuing until as late as 10:00 tonight. ...
Craft beer is spilling over into other subcultures. One that’s lapping up that overflow with great fervor is the vegan sect. Locally, vegans’ greatest ally in accessing quality craft beer with cuisine that matches their ...
My walk from the barracks to the connex is familiar. Begrudgingly, my boots start on the walk to work. For exactly 100 steps, large gravel rocks are the path. They are everywhere the pavement or ...
The houses slant sideways and the opium dens are gone, but Locke, California, takes visitors back more than 90 years to a unique Chinese farming community. Thanks to the work of a few locals with ...
Despite initial claims to the contrary, it appears Baja California's July 7 elections were fair and clean — and the final vote tally seems to prove it. Over the weekend, Fernando Castro Trenti, the candidate ...