A hurled Molotov cocktail, a hijacked box of votes, and three individuals posing as journalists while doing some last-minute stumping for their party were reported as the most egregious examples of voting irregularities on election ...
- Radio's Ray Lucia banned from securities industry
- Night of the Cookers at Dizzy's
- A Tale of Two Interrobangs
- Escondido police report a rise in burglaries
- California man accused of cooking wife in court today
- Public records show a close working relationship between Councilmember Lorie Zapf and Sunroad Vice President Tom Story
- World Cup of Composers: more Italians
- Man who survived point-blank shot to the head back in court
- La Jolla blackjack king kicks in for Jerry Brown
- James Cameron continues the madness!
- FDA warns local company of unsanitary conditions
- Gary Hoey shares his stage and his rig with a teen guitar shredder
- Shart: the Movie
- CHP snags 100 drunk drivers over Fourth weekend, checkpoints another three
- Border agents seize millions in narcotics at San Ysidro and Otay Mesa port of entries
- The Carpeteria: A brief pictorial tribute to Joe Pesci's 'hair'
- Spokesperson for San Diego's Lifeguard Union files run for District 2 council seat
- Planners set to approve 400+ home development in Santee
- Lambesis posts (then removes) first public statement RE murder for hire
- Earl Thomas and Friends Raise the Roof at the Belly Up Tavern
- The Lemonade Stand: alive and well over Fourth July.
- Nationals down Padres who are swept again
News & Stories
Sometimes new breweries pop-up out of thin air, coming online within weeks of me finding out about them. Then, there are the operations that stay on my lead list for a lengthy period before being ...
Local craft beer conviviality consortium Brews Up’s message to San Diego suds fan this summer is “riddle me this.” The organization, whose mission it is to unite artisanal beer fans whiles also shepherding macrobeer drinkers ...
Surfers in Imperial Beach created a seaborne bonfire on July 4 in protest of the city’s decision to not participate in the Big Bay Boom fireworks show. Calling their event “Light the Sea in IB,” ...
Border construction projects by the governments of the U.S. and Mexico were advancing at a rapid clip through the month of June. On the U.S. side, in San Ysidro, the three-story superstructure of the new ...
It was all hack and slash in Spreckels Park over the 4th of July long weekend. Sir Clevwen Bardic and Sir Callon Bryn Corey saluted, then they started hacking away at each other with, well, ...