About an hour's drive outside of Portland, in the early morning sunrise, I had the pleasure of experiencing some of Northern Oregon’s most beautiful sights. When in Oregon, it's hard not to want to interact ...
- Radio investment adviser charged with fraud
- City council hears Tourism Marketing District comments as union hotel workers unveil a new lawsuit
- Padres lose series to Mariners Sunday but rebound to take Monday's game from Brewers
- Musica da influenza
- Convicted Temecula con man is filing appeals
- Woman reportedly shared a baby picture while attempting check fraud
- Escondido stolen vehicle suspect in court
- Another potential lawsuit in Hotel Tax issue, this time over how district plans to pay for lawsuit against City
- Over 7.5 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana
- Sheriff's Department busts two rural marijuana grows
- New rules for Oscar shows
- Billy Ray Smith undergoes sex change; say hello to Billie Rae Smith!
- The Inquisitive Tongue: Nanette Wiser's Good Dish
- Project Pie making progress in Hillcrest
- Oscar Autopsy: John Goodman > Daniel Day Lewis
- SDG&E parent Sempra Energy raises dividend
- Broadway bargain: Taking Time Out for a quesadilla
News & Stories
A group of about 250 demonstrators at the San Ysidro Port of Entry called for justice and transparency on Saturday, February 23. The loud and peaceful protesters, including the families of three people killed by ...
In honor of the Oscars, the Junior League of San Diego in partnership with Path of San Diego, put on a red carpet event at West Coast Tavern in North Park. It’s moments like these ...
While browsing the racks at Hunt & Gather, a vintage boutique on University Ave in North Park, I ran into the well-dressed duo of Issa Lozano and Domenik Grisanti. Both wore similar bags with very ...
Chula Vista Public Library’s photographic archive may languish following Donna Golden’s retirement on February 23. After 39 years of serving as a reference librarian and as the local history librarian since 2005, her position will ...