There are a couple recent reports of individuals posing as utilities employees to gain access to San Diegans’ homes. According to a Carmel Valley blogger, “The police warn of two incidents outside of Carmel Valley ...
- Lawyer Stocker disbarred over child pornography
- Baja & Border News Translations: Rosarito Police apprehend wanted American; Two die in BC from cold weather; Fundadores Hospital closed
- Tijuana hotel raided in search for Dorner
- When will we get to Scheherazade?
- Baja & Border News Translations: Carnaval detainees released; Child "Hitman" is freed; Unemployed mother asks for citizen support
- Russian hip hop innovator DJ Vadim comes to Kava Lounge
- Two persons ran from stolen vehicle in Valley Center, deputies say
- Jury: female Border Patrol agent guilty of battery
- CPUC to hold public hearings on San Onofre in Costa Mesa
- Todd Gloria still ready to move forward on Plaza de Panama Project
- Aztec's Mens Basketball Has Reason for Excitement
- Which 007 will be a no show at this year's Oscar Bond rally?
- Free tea! And $4 hummus: Darband in Center City
- Violent week in Tijuana with 12 homicides recorded
- Filner "Special Events" committee reports big special interest cash
- San Diego a hot singles market
- How to get a drivers license: pay a bribe
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission will launch Boxer's requested investigation
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Steven Seagal impose martial (arts) law
- When newspaper racks attack: UT San Diego named in two lawsuits for poorly maintained newspaper racks
- Doug Manchester's Texas lobbying team bankrolls Rick Perry
- SDSU subdued Fresno St at Viejas Arena
- Beer Touring: Offbeat Brewing
- Lofty Aspirations at Chaplos Restaurant and Bar
- Brazilian Jazz Festival at the new Dizzy's, Feb. 17
- Watchdog report shows how Wall Street law firms manipulate SEC
- Supercross sweeps effective in nabbing DUI drivers
News & Stories
The four-lane, tree-lined Coast Hwy. 101 through Leucadia — a roadway that’s facilitated nine decades of cruising — changed on Wednesday, February 6. Since the 1930s until 1964, the highway served as the only arterial ...
Seventh time was the charm. Took me that many drive-throughs before I fell in love with a corner of Texas. Because aside from Padres Island National Seashore, I just couldn’t see much to like. To ...
Say the high-brow word “museum,” and I’ll generally shell out any price to visit, but when the Ventura Visitor’s Center handed me a brochure that suggested a museum collection of over 2,000 skateboards, I did ...