Silvia Fletes, the 19-year-old woman who was injured in a crossfire of bullets from three San Diego Police officers after a brief car chase in Encanto, has filed a lawsuit against the officers and the ...
- Strange Stage Stories from San Diego Musicians: Matt Bozzone (Todo Mundo), Chris Biggin (We Are Sirens), Garrison Bailey and more.
- Australian tunesmith Joe Algeri makes a rare appearance at Lestat's
- Two county lawyers disbarred
- Amber alert issued for Boulevard man suspected of murder, arson, kidnapping
- It's Gonna Blow!!!: local filmmaker documents San Diego's music underground circa 1986-1996
- Amazon's Bezos buys Washington Post for $250 million
- Former CCDC misused a billion dollars over two decades
- Neighbors help nab quartet of burglary suspects in El Cajon
- Activists protest against policies on border where 477 immigrants died in 2012
- Victim of car break-in located the suspect for Oceanside police
- Adventures in Edinburgh
- Padres's Cabrera suspended for 50 games: reports
- ICE special agent, sitting judge, U.S. magistrate, newscaster, prostitution client put cash into D.A. race
- Fish Public opens strong
- 4th row center: Fruitvale Station
- Large drug seizures on both sides of border
- Professional solar panel cleaning? Probably a waste of money, says UCSD
- Counterpoint: No BS Brussels Sprouts
News & Stories
I remember it clear as day. It was a sunny Saturday morning during the 2011 edition of San Diego Beer Week. I was touring the grounds of the San Diego Brewers Guild Festival, getting a ...
Tijuana city officials have ordered a temporary halt to construction of a Walmart store in Playas de Tijuana after several community groups objected to the way contractors were disposing of debris as they cleared land ...
In 1927, Ruth Snyder, a woman in Queens, persuaded her lover, Judd Gray, to kill her husband so they could collect the insurance, which had a double indemnity clause for accidental death. Snyder and Gray ...
In the summer of 1896, yellow fever, civil unrest, an independence war, collapsing buildings and general economic despair threatened the lives of the entire populace of Havana, Cuba. In the summer of 2012, cholera, civil ...