Shortly after 10 p.m. on Tuesday, April 16, according to neighbors, a man on Hawley Boulevard in Normal Heights called his girlfriend on the phone and told her, “I set myself on fire; call the ...
- White, Price & Smith: burning at Dizzy's
- Review: Future Weather
- Fifteen games in, what to expect from the Padres
- A Better San Diego considers hotel worker wages
- The Odd Couple at North Coast Rep
- Garfinkel keeps talking
- Proud Mary's
- Oblivion: symbolism is fun!
- New releases opening this week: To the Wonder, Oblivion, and more
- Lorena Gonzalez rakes in more than $160,000 in campaign contributions in five month span
- SD March unemployment drops to 7.7%
- HAPPY SPRING, EVERYONE!
- MTS, SANDAG announce plans for long-distance bus lines, Regional Transportation Plan critics not impressed
News & Stories
Our first excursion in Marrakesh was to find the medina where all the souks (shops) were located. Moroccan taxi drivers are on the fast pass to meet Allah. No wonder they have a call to ...
What does a Flaming Lips album written and recorded in a matter of days sound like circa 2013? Pretty much as one would expect: loose, psychedelic, jam-heavy, and LOUD! For all the complaints leveled at ...
Nick Cave's shadow bounced across the wall, resembling a black skeleton dancing a jig, while he wailed about a mofo named "Stagger Lee." Alongside his band the Bad Seeds, Cave tore through a two-hour set ...
Remember when hefeweizens were as ubiquitous as IPAs are today and amber/red ales were back in the nineties? Whether it was craft beer or even the macro big boys, nearly everybody had a Germanic wheat ...