Content for Monday, September 17, 2012
- Cartoon conductor
- Baja & Border News Translations: Osuna Lowers Poverty Level in Baja
- "Eat at Recess" Food Truck: Grilled Cheese Heaven
- Baja & Border News Translations: Landslides are Preventable Tragedy; Power Pole Falls
- Baja & Border News Translations: Extortionist Arrested; A Turtle, A Seal, A Human Skull
- Drum Summit: live at Tango Del Rey
- Perry's Cafe
- Yoga to Sound: live beats and vinyasa
- Lobbyist for San Diego newspaper publisher to appear in U-T sponsored debate against labor chief
- Misbehaving Tijuana Police
- SDGE Will Pay US $6.4 Million for 2007 Fire Damages
- Lynch Says Stadium Won't Cost City a Dime
- Complaint filed against Manchester Grand Resorts for violating Prop 65
- Padres Rolling to Remarkable Season Finish
- "Shadowy" conservative action group offers internship at University of San Diego
- Indie Fertility: five local bands you should be listening to
- Decision in smuggling case reversed after key defense witness deported
- Today in merchandising: moonshine!
- Over 2,500 police fired in Baja California since 2007
- Meet The 3 Stooges, Peter Lorre, Bette Davis, and more in person!
- San Marcos Brewery celebrating others for 19th b-day
- Ken Cinema not 100 after all
- San Diego extends red light camera search, new locations to be considered
- Hollywood consternation
- Gyros, better fries, and pointing fingers at Thomas Keller
- Sunday 16 september
- Poetry for kids
- Literary Tea
- Go for the beers, stay for the snacks
- Action movies galore
- Lawsuit filed over voter registration arrest
- Baja & Border News Translations: TJ - SD Binational Airport Talks Halted
News & Stories
On a recent vagabonding extravaganza, I took a recess from Western society for 10 months to explore the world. During this rebellion, I found myself enticed by the Indonesian archipelago, and of course, the ever-alluring ...
A man was arrested for a DUI in Ocean Beach on the evening of September 16. Arresting SDPD officer J. Wilson said the suspect, who was around 50 years old, was driving with a suspended ...
A group of Arab Americans held a candlelight vigil downtown at Fourth and Broadway on the evening of September 15. The event was billed as an "Emergency Vigil in Honor of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens,” ...
This paved downhill route through pine forest is fun for the whole family.
This summer marked the completion of 5.3 miles of paved bike path through forests above the town of Mammoth Lakes, California. The clearly marked, two-lane path starts at the top of Lake Mary Rd. at ...