Despite Wednesday's rain, the streets of downtown dried up in time for the Big Bay Balloon Parade on Thursday, December 27, but high winds made it hard to control some of the giant balloons. Moderate ...
- "I stayed in hiding for 25 years" says songwriter PF Sloan
- Baja & Border News Translations: Prepare for Extreme Cold; 8,688 Entrepreneurs Take Advantage of Free Services
- Toxic Dildo
- Baja & Border News Translations: Red Cross Reports 160+ Daily Emergencies; Warning About Illegal New Year Alcohol Sales
- Chuck Perrin ends 2012 with a triple
- Plumeria: Scaling University Heights on Thai heat scale
- Baja & Border News Translations: 17 Municipal Employees are Possible Addicts; Driver's Uncle Dies in Crash
- New Year's Eve Enchantment Under the Sea Dance at El Dorado
- Baja & Border News Translations: Secure Pets before Fireworks; Municipal Police Arrest 4 Thieves
- Veggies and Art at Alchemy in South Park
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw
- Ignoring Your Server
- The Title or Trailer Game IV: Catch it!
- Unmakeable: All Sales Final
- Special New Year's Day Spreckels Organ Concert in Balboa Park
- After losing millions of dollars, contract for ambulance services finally goes to bid
- Pharmaceutical firm pays to settle kickback charges
- Does A.R. Valentien Live Up to the Hype?
- David Copley owned Lugosi home
- 2012 was a hard year in La Mesa
- Col. Landa vs. the Muppets?
- A Spike joint
- Crew members of U.S.S. Ronald Reagan sue Japan, Tokyo Electric Power Company
- Free movies of the weak: Misérables loves company
- Filner's frank talk and Doug Manchester's Navy Complex lobbying plan
- Wings for North Park
- Mary, Sara and Elis
- San Onofre restart plan hits a snag
- Scapegoat Norv
News & Stories
Windy times at Big Bay Balloon Parade
Palm Patrol gathers downed fronds in Midway District
What many locals refer to as the “Palm Patrol" was out in force on Thursday morning, December 27, scouring the streets of the Midway District and Ocean Beach for palm fronds that litter the streets ...