Julie Stalmer 12:15 p.m., June 26
Welcome, welcome to The Title or Trailer Gave IV. Here I am with another chance for one of our couples to win absolutely nothing.
The rules are simple: if you don't know, flip a coin.
Those who refrain from nodding off after the first question will find howls, gags, and heart-warming entertainment for the family to enjoy. There's a golden eye, a one-eyed Rooster, two Canadian kooks, a trio of French sisters, thirteen conversations, a visitor, a bulging battle, and at least one twenty-four carat disaster picture.
Go on, cheat, I dare you. Like any of you are enlightened enough to own a copy of Rooster Cogburn!
List the answers -- both of you -- in the comments section and I'll reply as soon as the ether wears off.
Find previous versions of the game here. Remember, this is your last chance to beat the other couples and if you can't join 'em, beat 'em again!
1.) Notting Hill
2.) The Triplets of Belleville
3.) Sleuth (1972)
4.) Airport 1975
5.) Reflections in a Golden Eye
6.) Body Heat
7.) Rooster Cogburn
8.) Battle of the Bulge
9.) The Adventures of Bob and Doug McKenzie: Strange Brew
10.) Singin' in the Rain
11.) Thirteen Conversations About One Thing
12.) King of California
13.) The 'Burbs
14.) Sunshine Cleaning
15.) The Visitor
More like this:
- The Big Screen earns 4 spots on Reader's Top 12 of 2012 — Dec. 31, 2012
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw — Dec. 27, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for Man of Steel — Dec. 12, 2012
- A closer look at the trailers for Oblivion and After Earth — Dec. 12, 2012
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz IV: The New Batch — Aug. 21, 2012