Mike Madriaga 12:40 p.m., May 25
First World Problems
So Say We All holds August Green Room: "First World Problems," a discussion of real life problems and whether they are real or, well, dainty complaints.
From the site: "We live in a time of relative opulance but we still find stuff to complain about. Wifi too slow? Pillow too soft? Roommate didn't fill up the Brita? Is it right to worry about these things while others go hungry? Or are we all just a bunch of spoiled asses?"
The free event on Monday night will also be a primer for the fall showcase, "Down and Out." The event begins at 7 p.m. and will last until 9 p.m. "First World Problems" will be led by Nathan Young at Space 4 Art (325 15th St).
More like this:
- Trailer Park: Seventh Son — Aug. 2, 2013
- RIP Spirit drummer Ed Cassidy: w/ Spirit in San Diego concert archive — Dec. 7, 2012
- Are there any movies set in the American South that don't feature English actors? — Aug. 29, 2012
- Room to Read at Anthology — Aug. 20, 2012
- Ice Cream Month: Out With A Bang! — Aug. 2, 2012