- Community Blog
"MIDEAST" & Other SERENINDIPTIOUS POEMS...
Once upon a time There was a child of despair, And a fairy of hope, Both sliding downhill On a giant fall leaf From the shoulders of the people Went up a cry towards a sigh I wait for the words For the worlds beyond, This time Free as a tree Flower as flour Unleavened bread Honey and spit from a passing bee see? How those Arabs shirk From responsibility I propose a race From one side to the other Old females on camels Old males on horses To meet in the middle Where children dream.
(Note the long word in the title of this section is a fanciful notion of serendipity, did i still get wrong, well sometimes wrong is alright? this blog site is directed at area colleges, brainwashed no doubt by academic doubting thomases.
More like this:
- Highway 80, first thoughts — March 24, 2012
- Love, The Art of Apology, and The Grace of Acceptance. — June 16, 2010
- I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues -- Elton John and Jimmy Carter Stuff — Sept. 16, 2009
- I Need Louis Vuitton to Make Me Happy — March 10, 2008
- A Basketball Jones No Longer Jonesing — Sept. 18, 2007