9 p.m., June 28
- Community Blog
- Grant Hill
San Diego Water Dept Wastes Time Again
The water pipes on Market are over 50 years old...but the water dept is patching the leaks....is there another sinkhill in the future...
Also, city workers lingering for hours in thier truck waiting for the rest of the crew...nice that my taxes are also wasted byt local city staff. So the County, state and federal employees are not alone anymore.
District 8 needs a new leader one who is not against District 8.
More like this:
- Water wars likely to add to rising customer costs — June 1, 2017
- Water supplies dropping. Water salaries rising. — Sept. 9, 2015
- If it's about water, it's about a fight — March 26, 2015
- Borrego Springs Water District: Less Water Flows In, More Money Flows Out — Sept. 8, 2010
- In the City — Sept. 19, 2009