Owner of Plane that Crashed in Montana Appears to Have San Diego Connections
Reader document sleuth Matt Potter has traced the apparent San Diego connections of the owner of the plane that crashed in Montana. Records show that the owner of the plane is Eagle Cap Leasing of Enterprise, Oregon. President of the company is Irving M. Feldkamp III of Redlands, who also owns Glen Helen Raceway. Irving M. Feldkamp IV, who has been identified in print as the son of Irving M. Feldkamp III, is agent for service of process of Allcare Medical Management. Irving M. Feldkamp IV is also agent for service of process for Family Planning Associates Medical Group. Family Planning has offices around California, including at 7340 Miramar Road, according to its website. The website says that the company provides gynecological and abortion services.
More like this:
- Nathan Fletcher's heading south — Oct. 9, 2013
- Medical Marijuana advocacy group Americans for Safe Access sued over trademark infringement — May 30, 2013
- Admitted fraudster's medical website still operating — Oct. 5, 2012
- Marijuana Extract Pills Coming to Market — July 11, 2011
- Crashing on an Airplane — March 23, 2009