Image

I'm a sandalwood savage

banking up the fire and embers of my Goddesses essence

tending ever tending my lovers sacred flame

for 2000 years i have tended her fire

waiting for my Goddess to form

bringer of substance's for my frame

framer of my Universe

juggler of chaos

balanced me on one foot tempting

heavens obligations synergy

each print of each foot

fits perfectly into the whole of her identity

i have not found her here upon the path

merely noticed that we are at one in the Tao

my chakras crash down into the bounty of her hips

my mouth sups on honeyed skin damp with beads

of multi colored undulating prepositions

i can not clear my head nor do i want to

i spin in the concentric circles of feminine delight

breath slowing my prana finding her rhythm

it folds carefully into her unexpected bliss

to close it's wings and care for air no longer

a meditation on a Goddess on her Birthday

Comments

nan shartel Jan. 21, 2010 @ 8:07 p.m.

poetry again..hope u like

and sorry about my seeming support (to what i find now due to SDaniels intervention) Josh Board's hateful behavior to a blogger on City Beat

please forgive my stupidity..Nan

CuddleFish Jan. 21, 2010 @ 9:45 p.m.

Speaking for myself, of course, nan, you are a lovely and well-intentioned person, there is nothing to forgive.

Your poem is lovely, I wish I knew more about the systems you reference in there, but SDaniels and AG will surely come along soon to comment more wisely than I can.

It's always nice to have one of your posts on the forum. :)

SDaniels Jan. 21, 2010 @ 11:13 p.m.

This has to do with a private message between nan and myself, so though I do not wish to discuss it publicly, I will say that I did not mean to give nan the impression that she had anything at all to apologize about.

SDaniels Jan. 22, 2010 @ 12:03 a.m.

Oh yeah--great poem indeed! It is very sensual without passing that line into sexual. Makes me feel like putting on my belly dancer outfit and taking a turn around the room! ;)

SDaniels Jan. 22, 2010 @ 5:45 a.m.

Probably best that I missed this gem earlier.

antigeekess Jan. 22, 2010 @ 9:49 a.m.

Great poem, nan. I'd love to see this poem paired with some appropriate art.

And no apologies necessary. We know you're a sweetie who gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. However, in his case, there was lots of evidence, and no doubt.

MsGrant Jan. 22, 2010 @ 10:01 a.m.

Pretty poem, Nan. SD, be careful - I think Pete is developing a crush......

CuddleFish Jan. 22, 2010 @ 12:15 p.m.

Give me some soap, I want to wash my eyeballs and pretend I didn't read that!

nan shartel Jan. 22, 2010 @ 1:10 p.m.

here's that asked for picture...one of my favorites..this poem was a stretch for me..a growth provoking experience...blessing to u all

Sdaniels...that hip movement is becoming to sinuous..wash MY eyes out...hahahahahahahaha

er um...it is a poem about the wondrous quality of the feminine ethic..but er um...kinda more too...

Ladies u can all take a turn around the room now

and Pete darlin..of course u cant watch and er um

nan shartel Jan. 22, 2010 @ 1:12 p.m.

i mean u can watch Pete...is there anyway to edit comment????

antigeekess Jan. 22, 2010 @ 11:23 p.m.

That's a terrific image, nan. Who's the painter?

PistolPete Jan. 22, 2010 @ 11:30 p.m.

I LOVE the lyrics to this song. So funny....so raw....so vulgar...

SDaniels Jan. 23, 2010 @ 1:31 a.m.

Pete, you best be watching your prepositions!

"On." Sheesh.

Dream ON is more like it.

SDaniels Jan. 23, 2010 @ 1:38 a.m.

re: #16: Oh you just HAD to post this here ;) Good thing nan can take it--btw, did you WRITE this song, PP?

PistolPete Jan. 23, 2010 @ 10:48 a.m.

LULZ! I wish I had. I wouldn't have to do the things I do...

nan shartel Jan. 30, 2010 @ 11:36 a.m.

money...have u ever tried to write songs Petester...if u write the music...i'll write the words

i can git down wid it!!!

i really liked the U tube homey...hahahahahahaha

PistolPete Jan. 30, 2010 @ 11:47 a.m.

Bloodhound Gang is a riot. Totally serious in humor. Totally joking in seriousness.

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let the motherfer burn. Burn, motherfer...burn!

Fire Water Burn

PistolPete Feb. 11, 2010 @ 5:01 p.m.

No problem nan. My pleasure. :-D Crass, uninspired, vulgar, ludicris, immature, insensitive and overwhelmingly psychotic. Just the way rock'n'roll was meant to be. :-P

nan shartel Feb. 14, 2010 @ 5:21 p.m.

right on Petester...u got it all going on...and boy butter smooths it down...hahahahahahahaha

nan shartel Feb. 15, 2010 @ 12:15 p.m.

hey Pete...because of ur bringing the Bloodhound Gang to my attention my CKA internet radio station play that whole "Hooray for Boobies album...everyone cracked up...totally

thx again bud!!!

PistolPete Feb. 15, 2010 @ 6:50 p.m.

No prob! ;-D I'll find you some other "alternative" bands later on.

PistolPete Feb. 15, 2010 @ 9:45 p.m.

Check out The Violent Femmes. Start out with American Music. ;-D

PistolPete Feb. 15, 2010 @ 11:09 p.m.

To turn you on to new and better music that you may or may not have heard, I'm going to try something new....I'm going to throw up a random YT link on one of my daily diatribes here on da Readah. I'll start with tomorrow's about 50 minutes early since I damn near had an orgasm just listening to it at Spinal Tap Number 11...

Every day, nan, look for Peter Piper's Magic Link 'O The Day. :-D

nan shartel Feb. 16, 2010 @ 1:10 p.m.

Gawd i love u u miscreat metrosexual manchild...hahahahahahahahaha

i have 2 questions for ya

1..when r we getting married??

2..where in the H E double hockey sticks is Pikester???

PistolPete Feb. 16, 2010 @ 1:25 p.m.

LOL! For starters, I'm not metrosexual. Bisexual? Yes. Homsexual? Maybe. Married? I gotta dump the old bag that I love and live with first. :-D Pikester? No clue. Maybe he was an FBI agent sent to infiltrate our ragtag band of ruffians and outlaws on the fringes of society and he's been called back to testify on a Grand Jury....

nan shartel Feb. 16, 2010 @ 2:08 p.m.

hey homey...i just liked writing 3 M words together...hahahahahaha

and i BET Pikester is now in a witness protection program because of his superior intellect and his eating clams out of season

with the ragtag band of ruffians he found here

i miss him tho

and don't u get any f**king ideas about leaving!!!

hay..bring da darlin' old lady along on our honeymoon...it could be fun ;=)

Let’s Be Friends

Subscribe for local event alerts, concerts tickets, promotions and more from the San Diego Reader