Don Bauder 3 p.m., Nov. 23
FOUND: Big Screen Blogger Scott Marks' Long-Lost Cousin, Eddie Pepitone
I mean, Mr. Marks got all the looks and even more of the hair, but still, the spiritual resemblance is uncanny. Especially because Pepitone is the sort of comedian that all the other comedians admire. A comedian's comedian. Sort of like how Mr. Marks is a filmblogger's filmblogger. The Big Screen may not get the numbers of Deadline Hollywood, but everyone who ever read it went out and started a blog. When are they gonna do a movie about him? Heck, maybe I'll have to make it.
Sample bit below. Warning: some foul language and unpleasant mental images.
More like this:
- Studio Ghibli festival at the Ken - UPDATED — Jan. 11, 2013
- Today on Cinema de la YouTube: Boxcar Bertha — Nov. 20, 2012
- Free movies of the week: Rocky edition. — Sept. 7, 2012
- The Internet Giveth? — March 28, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman, Part 1 — Nov. 11, 2011