Matt Potter 6 p.m., Nov. 21
They give us those nice bright colors!
Mr. Marks is just grumpy about Punch Drunks being the only Three Stooges joint in the National Film Registry.
Otherwise, he would not have failed to post the gem of this year's additions to the Registry: Kodachrome Motion Picture Color Tests from 1922.
More like this:
- Death imitates art — April 9, 2013
- Free movies of the week - Martial Arts, Hook and Heathers — Nov. 30, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for The Tall Man — Oct. 26, 2012
- Free movies of the week: Rocky edition. — Sept. 7, 2012
- Ah, the French... — May 26, 2011