Mike Madriaga 12:40 p.m., May 25
Baby + gun = Facebook fun!
Last night I gave my friend's son a guided tour of the 3 Stooges short, Three Loan Wolves. Dad walked in the second this enchantingly incorrect image hit the screen:
"That should be your Facebook profile photo," my pal added after the shock had subsided.
It was up before breakfast.
Gary Craig writes, "Whoever took this photo should be arrested. Not funny."
Too late. A hole was dug for Stooges cinematographer George F. Kelley long before I was born. Mr. Kelley was guilty of many cinematic infractions, Gary -- shadow abuse, crimes against lighting, etc. This is not one of them.
Linda Lammers argues, "Not Funny At All!!!!!"
Really? Not at all? Not even a teensy-weensy bit irreverent?
You sound like the mean parents on the block who wouldn't let their kids celebrate the end of the school day by watching the boys.
Larry Teves notes, "They are so cute when they are packing...."
Good to see that at least one of you appleheads is in on the joke.
More like this:
- When in doubt, Stooges! — Dec. 20, 2012
- Take your best girl to dinner and Bad Kung-Fu Lee — Sept. 7, 2012
- Review: The Three Stooges — April 11, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012
- Bright British Moviegoers Demand a Refund Because The Artist Has No Dialog — Jan. 18, 2012