The Canyoneers 10 a.m., June 28
Oh, NOW I get it...
Ever since I first saw the trailer, I've been trying and trying to figure out how anyone thought it was a good idea to remake Footloose. And then, how anyone thought it would be a good idea to add some kind of explain-it-all backstory about the dance ban. But all that thinking was not for naught. I've figured it out: it's an allegory for the run-up to the Iraq war.
More like this:
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: Transformers: Dark of the Moon VIP Screening at the IMAX Waterloo in London — June 27, 2011
- Dept. of Cinematic Muses — June 22, 2011
- Looks like we've found our Grouchy Smurf... — June 14, 2011
- Monkey Awesome — May 27, 2011
- 100 Worst Album Covers of All Time — May 25, 2011