Matt Potter 4 p.m., Sept. 21
So before last night's Green Lantern screening, a representative from ComicsOnline.com came out with a little bag full of Flash and Green Lantern rings. "Is everyone excited to see Green Lantern?" he asked.
A few people clapped.
"Wow," he said. "Theater 17 was a lot more enthusiastic."
Then he asked some Green Lantern trivia questions, and threw rings to those who answered them correctly. (Worryingly, no one knew the oath.)
As he was preparing to leave, he shouted, "What movie are you guys gonna see?"
A mild chorus replied, "Green Lantern."
"You guys are not enthusiastic!" he shouted back. "What movie are you going to see?!"
A mildly less mild chorus replied, "Green Lantern."
It made me think of this. Funny, that.
More like this:
- So what are you doing tonight? — June 21, 2011
- Warner Bros. Uses Military Families to Hype Green Lantern — June 17, 2011
- Parting Shot — June 16, 2011
- Review: Green Lantern — June 16, 2011
- Resistance Is Futile — June 16, 2011