Special Titanic 3-D Sneak Preview Screening!
Oh, wait - that was yesterday. Sorry 'bout that. A day late and a dollar short - story of my life. But hey, at least you can see it today, with no sneaking! You just won't be able to get the free Titanic 3-D glasses, which let you feel Jack and Rose's love so powerfully that it's like it's coming right out of the screen and stabbing you in the heart.
Nor will you be able to obtain the special lithograph from artist James Flames; instead, you'll have to settle for this digital version:
You do have to admire the way they managed to place Kate Winslet's face almost entirely in shadow, the better to hide her B-listness. (Amazing retaliatory quote here.)
So alas. BUT, because you are a loyal Big Screen reader, you WILL get this special sneak preview of what was in this lucky New Yorker's head as he waited in line outside the Regal Union Square theater...
More like this:
- No Word Yet on the Gaultier Slave Leia Ensemble — April 26, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Magic Mike — April 25, 2012
- Contrary to G-Rated Expectations, I Predict Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Movie Will Earn Its PG-13 Rating — April 17, 2012
- The Avengers Are Posers — April 10, 2012
- Chocolat: The Perfect Pour? — April 3, 2012