- HP issued three citations to subjects that were caught scuba diving within San Diego Bay. The subjects were caught by the Navy and were found to be lobster fishing.
- HP responded to an adrift dinghy in the main shipping channel near center bay. The dinghy was impounded for being a hazard to navigation and stored at the HP Impound dock.
- HP responded to a vessel fire in a Shelter Island Marina aboard a large cabin cruiser. Upon arrival with the SD Fire Dept. it was found there was a small electrical fire in the pilot house behind the gauges. Both HP and SDFD had to cut into the dashboard in order to get to the smoldering cables. There were several electrical components that were melted and significant wiring damage.
- HP located an unattended dinghy in a slip at the HP Guest Docks. The dinghy was impounded due to the owner not being a registered guest. It was stored at the HP Impound dock.
- HP issued a citation to a boater that was anchored in Glorietta Bay A-5 Anchorage without a valid permit.
- HP responded to a vessel collision that occurred in the HP Guest Slips. A sailing vessel lost control while attempting to maneuver out of the slips and struck a docked vessel. The damage to the docked vessel is estimated at approx. $15,000. There were no injuries.
- HP contacted a subject that was found to be washing gasoline from the bilge of his dinghy while in the HP Guest slips. HP notified all environmental agencies and the case is under investigation for prosecution.
- HP responded to a partially sunken vessel in a slip at Pier 32 in National City. Upon arrival, Vessel Assist was already on scene and keeping the vessel afloat. Approximately 5 gallons of diesel were spilled due to the incident. Notifications were made to all the regional environmental agencies and responding agencies for cleanup.
- HP issued citations to two separate boaters that were in the A-1 La Playa Anchorage without a permit.
- HP located a dinghy attached to a navigational aid in the area of the A-3 Anchorage. The dinghy was impounded for the violation and stored at the HP Impound dock.
- HP responded to Pier 32 National City to investigate a fuel spill. They tracked the spill to a large yacht in a slip. The owner advised he had an oil leak during maintenance and the bilge pumped a small amount into the water. Notifications were made to all the regional environmental agencies and the owner began doing what he could to clean up the spill.
- HP Issued citations to two boaters for using the HP guest slips without permits. Both boaters have prior warnings on this
- HP issued a citation to a boater that was anchored in La Playa Cove Shelter Island without a valid permit.
- HP were dispatched to an adrift dinghy in America's Cup Harbor. The dinghy was impounded for being a hazard to navigation and stored at the HP Impound dock.
- HP contacted a male who looked in distress while trying to swim in the South Bay Chula Vista area. The swimmer was extremely fatigued and was having difficulty swimming. HP took him aboard their vessel and assisted him to land.
- HP issued a citation to a subject that was using the HP guest slips without a permit. The subject had been warned prior.
- HP responded to the Harbor Police guest slips to investigate damage to a vessel. The reporting party claimed that another vessel struck his and the operator left the scene without providing his information. HP later located the vessel and issued the operator a citation for leaving the scene of an accident.
- HP located an adrift dinghy in the area of the cruise ship terminal. The dinghy was impounded for being a hazard to navigation and stored at the HP Impound dock.
- HP were dispatched to an adrift dinghy in the area of Buoy #19 SD Bay. The dinghy was impounded for being a hazard to navigation and stored at the HP Impound dock.