Content for Tuesday, June 25, 2013
- Big bucks line up against greenhouse gas legislation
- Third annual Comic Con Nerd-a-thon showcase at The Merrow
- SANDAG files suit against 20 financial institutions for rigging market
- The Album Leaf and Sun Kil Moon: Perils From the Sea
- CPUC group wants to protect consumers on San Onofre charges
- Dead movie theatres: Downtown Los Angeles edition
- Day two of the French
- Best events in San Diego: June 28-July 3
- Bob Hope as Grand Marshal of the Chula Vista Azalea Parade?
- Congressman makes marriage proposal
- "Save the bulb!"
- Chalking the plank: Judge won't allow bank protester to claim first amendment rights
- Liam Neeson, unmanned
- Father of kidnapped Tijuana child says kidnapper is being protected by authorities
- “Mental competency” of man accused of killing mom is questioned
- Ethics watchdog instructs ex-San Diego mayor on how to cool off
- Training camp for aspiring Republican politicians launching in July
- SD home prices kept soaring in April
News & Stories
Abducted by man who tears down posters?
Yoshi, a white, three-year-old, female terrier mix has been missing since September 7 of last year. The owner has contacted a police detective because, as the “missing” poster notes, “The people who found Yoshi are ...
A report released last week by the National Council on Teacher Quality, an advocacy group founded in 2000 and boasting board membership of veterans from the former Reagan, Clinton, and George W. Bush administrations, blasts ...
The ring arrives late
Dulce Serrano went to Friendship Park in Border Field State Park on Sunday, June 23, to see her mother for the first time in five years and to introduce her to her boyfriend. Friendship Park ...
Thousands of Japanese-Americans were interned here during World War II.
When I arrived in Lone Pine, that sweet little town at the foot of the Sierra Nevadas, I planned to make a documentary about mountain climbing. I would try to climb Mt. Whitney, and I ...
Grantville's second brewery-to-be aiming to "serve a thirsty world"
With Benchmark Brewing Company celebrating its grand opening this weekend, many a craft beer fan will finally know where Grantville is on a map of San Diego. As it turns out, this is a good ...