Some Fletcher Hills residents want Gillespie Field airport to consider adopting the Scottsdale Airport pilots’ "Good Neighbor" pledge, a statement that pilots voluntarily sign to declare they are "sensitive" to community concerns such as noise. ...
- Daughter testified in murder case against her father today
- TJ wine bar with mini-theater, home-grown eats
- Iraqi immigrant pleads not guilty to killing wife
- Democratic Party has NO right to demand Filner resign. Only WE the people hold that right
- Taste Baja! in Hillcrest
- Woman arrested with over two pounds of cocaine inside shoes in Imperial County
- Meet Dean Cropp, Storm Surfers 3D's underwater stereographer
- Laura Fink's campaign role with Todd Gloria
- Ministry claims it was stiffed by City
- From the Fringe: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are born, part two
- Both City Attorney Goldsmith and Mayor Filner release public records at whim (or not at all)
- Double whopper lobbyists want it their way with city hall
- Meatball Cucina open for business
- San Diego outpaces state in continuing real estate recovery
- The Wolverine shows its roots
- Bridgepoint stock bounces back up despite state suit
- Brewers tap Padres
- I Dated a Dallas Cowboy!
News & Stories
Bank of America is seeking larger building signage for its 20-story regional headquarters downtown at 450 B Street. Civic San Diego received a request from BBL, Inc., to install two signs larger than the current ...
A few months back, I contacted restaurateur Jay Porter to see if he’d like to have himself and his businesses spotlighted for a chef feature I was working on. To my surprise, he wasn’t interested. ...
In the Middle Ages, back when canals were the super-highways of Europe, Bruges experienced a surge of wealth and culture. Before the canals started silting, there was a direct route to the sea from the ...
At the monthly Ocean Beach Town Council meeting on July 24, no permanent solution was arrived at pertaining to the annual Fourth of July “marshmallow wars.” The tradition of throwing marshmallows at people following the ...
Looking for an off-the-beaten-path island adventure with pristine beaches, wildlife, historical sites and plenty of activities? Consider Bohol in the Philippines. This unassuming island is full of baroque colonial architecture in the form of its ...