For the past month or so we've had an adult pair of great horned owls hanging around in our palm trees, usually right at dusk. On May 6, at around 1 p.m., and while it ...
- UCAN wants Shames's suit thrown out, amplifies answers
- Economist regrets remarks about Keynes's sex life
- Grand Jury finds San Diego Unified School District's website too political
- Best events in San Diego through May 15
- Dig a hole and Tulips Shall Grow: Ray Harryhausen
- Ben Wanicur: The Excluded Middle
- The American Jungle filming live at Ruby Room
- First annual La Costa Film Festival looking for submissions
- IB's Plank: Drinking in history
- City Auditor says City and Zoo can keep better track of property tax revenues
- Congresswoman stays at the Taj on free junket to Bangalore
- UC hospital workers overwhelmingly authorize strike
- Uncle Junkie: rehabbed and ready
- Baja California homicides up as result of drug violence
- Conflicting predictions on summer sans San Onofre
- Accused nurse expected to testify in his own defense
- After beating the Marlins, Padres find themselves out of last place
News & Stories
SDSU alum's brewpub delayed but it's full steam ahead for new beer series.
Most of us in the U.S. remember the name “Ghent” from the Treaty of Ghent that finally ended the War of 1812 with the British. At the time, communication was slow, and Gen. Andrew Jackson ...
A man entered the Chase Bank on Avocado Boulevard in El Cajon shortly after 5:00 p.m. and demanded money from the tellers. The man left the bank carrying bundles of cash and went down the ...
For the first time in many years, according to the Wildlife Research Institute, a young pair of bald eagles are nesting and raising a single offspring. The eaglet is about one month old, according to ...
After a presentation on the City of San Diego's proposed 2014 budget, participants at a May 4 Community Budget Alliance event learned how to write and give testimony of two minutes or less during the ...