The first time I visited Thorn St. Brewery (3176 Thorn Street, North Park), I was enamored with the place. A former homebrew supply store that’s been converted into a brewery with indoor and semi-outdoor tasting ...
- Cavalleria Rusitcana in Poway
- White Quartet live at the Museum of Art
- Complex identity theft scheme ends with 3 year sentence
- Check out the Blu-ray combo pack rack at Fry's Electronics
- City Attorney Jan Goldsmith has a history of prosecuting activists who scribble chalk on public sidewalks
- Territorial tax? Qualcomm is in the middle of storm
- Padres trade rumors might be off the mark
- La Jolla Cove
- Senate immigration bill strengthens green card financing
- Plaid-shirt fraudster got probation at sentencing
- As end of Inzunza custody looms, friend registers as nude entertainment lobbyist
- Movies opening this week: The Heat, White House Down, and more
- Pomegranate gets everything right
- GOODBYE, FLEAGLE
- Drive-By Cinema brings 'art' to the masses tonight
- General Atomics scores funds for "next generation nuclear" research
News & Stories
The bankrupt Escondido Country Club property's new owners, Stuck in the Rough (a West Hollywood-based company), filed a lawsuit against the Escondido Country Club Homeowners Organization (ECCHO) and the City of Escondido on June 27. ...
Lisa Culver, the CEO of Project Wildlife, has reported the condition of the two baby ospreys that fell out of their nest at Lake Murray on June 5 and June 21. The manmade nest is ...
For years I had heard the song “Highway Patrol” used as bumper music on the Motor Man car-talk radio show on Sunday mornings on 790 KABC. I had no idea who Junior Brown was... Then ...
Early reactions to Kanye West’s provocative sixth album, Yeezus, had some outlets calling him a revolutionary and others an egotistical prick obsessed with material excess and expedient croissant delivery. The reality may lie somewhere in ...