Every year a different hue gets dubbed the new black. This year the new black is black. In the words of Karl Lagerfeld, “One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress.” I …
- Ghosts in Julian?
- Old Town jerky: Cheap, cheerful Inca-chew
- 4th row center: King Kong
- Best events in San Diego: July 9-10
- U.S. Federal program spent $2.44 million for UCSD study on prostitute use in Tijuana
- La Jolla doctor took in $3.4 million scamming Medicare
- Tribes at La Jolla Playhouse
- Port and council staff load up on free banquet tickets from super lobbyists
- Did Emperor Filnero purge staff of disloyal traitors?
- Emperor Bobigula appoints his horse as new communications director
- "Feast" to debut at New Children's Museum in the fall
- U-T San Diego says it will have 24-hour national streaming TV network
- Lawsuit coming over City Attorney's refusal to release complete record of Filner and Jones exchange
- Fletcher, Peters join veterans to raise awareness of sole U.S. POW in Afghanistan/Iraq wars
- "Longest driver in golf"? Nope, says regulator
- Murders in Baja California increased 24% during the first half of 2013
News & Stories
Liberty Station is the second largest enclave of arts and culture organizations in San Diego after Balboa Park.
Back up, I think I might blog. Yup, here it comes… You see that beat-down Brazil put on Spain in the Federations Cup final? Madonna mia! Three nil’s the same as 19 to nothing in …
In Venice, I was a third wheel. Or more like a unicycle. The other wheels were found on a bicycle built for two, riding in the opposite direction. This was not the best city for …
More children are being abandoned on the streets of Tijuana to fend for themselves because nearly half the city's orphanages have closed during the past few years, according to the director of an orphanage specializing …