At the Imperial Beach City Council session on June 26, the council worked out a plan to hold a series of meetings to enable the public to take part in the decision of whether or ...
- Acquitted on all 13 counts of vandalism, jury says Jeff Olson should be free
- Double features from hell: What Ever Happened to the Music Man?
- He gets 37 months for cheating government on trade
- The touch of a master: Mike Wofford live in La Jolla
- New comedy club inside Grauman's Chinese is no laughing matter
- Padres bull pen fails again as Marlins win
- Sentencing delayed for man convicted of child abuse
- Why Citizen Kane flopped in Canada
- Pomegranate seeds linked to hepatitis A outbreak
- The best corn in San Diego isn't popped in a movie theatre
- 4th OF JULY CELEBRATIONS
- Big money battle brews with DeMaio's Orange County trip
- Soup, soup, and more soup at Trieu Chau
- MAN OF STEEL, my vitriol, tempered
- Medical tourism draws 450,000 visitors a year to Baja California
- Speed trapping in La Mesa
News & Stories
Even with craft beer available in the many restaurants dotting 30th Street and its bar- and eatery-packed cross-streets, North Park residents are salivating over the upcoming arrival of a long-awaited project touching down in a ...
The weekly group ride celebrates its birthday with, you guessed it, a spin around town.
After leaving the surreal and creepy ghost town of Chloride, AZ, we stopped for an obligatory chocolate malt at one of the many charming diners on Route 66 and considered the time. With five hours ...
Two Egyptian Americans walked along the boardwalk at Pacific Beach on Saturday, June 29th, letting people know how they feel about President Obama's support for Egypt's "dictator,” Mohamed Morsi, the country’s first democratically elected president. ...
According to the San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG), the region's population will increase by 1.25 million people by the year 2050. Between now and then, close to 500,000 new jobs will be created. A ...
Singapore is known as one of Asia’s tigers for its robust, fast-growing economy. One of the secrets of its success is its diversity. Although set on an island off the Malay Peninsula, Singapore is an ...