Tijuana's network of downtown police cameras proved to be the downfall for a 21-year-old woman and her male accomplice after she reported she had been robbed at knifepoint outside a downtown bank while trying to ...
- Immigrants deported from the US face ordeal
- Aphrodisiac? Sexy pupusas at I.B. Farmers’ market
- Emerald Rats: Everyday Obstacle EP
- Former Marines charged for false travel, lodging claims
- The fix may be in on Pio Pico power plant
- Surf art & music event paddles into Lafayette Hotel
- San Diego paramedic says Fire Department officials targeted him for his military service
- Business owners invited to claim their share of $7B settlement
- Best events in San Diego: through February 27
- Martin Scorsese first director named Jefferson Lecturer in the Humanities
- Lawyer for hotel owners planning to sue city can't say who will pay his fee
- The Ten Commandments of Hollywood trailers
- Car theft suspects arrested in El Cajon
- Fresh San Diego produce to change the world
- Homebrews for guide dogs
- Korea BBQ House
- 55 years for federal courthouse pipe bomber
News & Stories
There was more than just a luscious countryside of diversified vegetation and smooth, rolling hills, where a clean river ran steady and uninhibited over gardens of round stones. More than just untouched wax palm trees, ...
The Agua Hedionda Lagoon Foundation in Carlsbad celebrated the reopening of its Discovery Center on Saturday, February 16. The center, which opened in 2006, was closed to the general public recently while interior improvements were ...
My brother-in-law lived in Mission Beach for five years. He lovingly refers to it as Neverland. Saturday night in MB, I witnessed two middle aged men riding big wheels. Also, I was nearly run over ...
La Mesa's 2013 Oktoberfest will remain a one-weekend event, but organizers want to eliminate carnival rides and stink bombs, according to statements made at last week’s La Mesa City Council meeting. The Oktoberfest, sponsored by ...