Adam’s Avenue unplugged is one of San Diego's best festivals. Each year they offer an ample line-up of talented and unique musical acts. On April 27th at 2:30pm, Actor John C. Reilly was accompanied by ...
- Danny Weller Quintet does Ella at 98 Bottles
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile coming this week to an Albertsons near you
- Carlsbad underwriting firm charged with fraud
- State Auditor gives City's development services department poor grade on protection of historical resources and public notification
- Art Around Adams celebrates ten years
- Escondido man arrested in Carlsbad for drug possession
- SD trade rises sharply, but deficit remains
- Our Lady of Peace changes name to Our Lady of Whoopass
- Padres complete sweep of Giants
- Chargers clarify invitation to LaDainian Tomlinson
- 2013 Chargers draft report
- House Energy & Commerce Committee asks for state's plan to cope with loss of San Onofre
- Immigrants increasingly abandoned at sea by Baja California smugglers
- New chef rocking Bird Rock
- East County manhunt locates lost hikers
News & Stories
If anything could metaphysically counterbalance the Snooty Asian (hip and in Hillcrest) it would be the Asia Cafe (4710 Market Street, 619-527-1917), which has iron bars on the windows and shares a parking lot with ...
Mayor Bob Filner, his fiancé Bronwyn Ingram, and Border Angels founder Enrique Morones made history Sunday, April 28, by going into Mexico via a newly built gate in the fence, opened for the first time ...
Speeding drivers and the undergrounding of overhead utility lines were among the top concerns of the 38 Del Cerro residents who responded to the Del Cerro Action Council’s recent eight-question survey. Residents desire more dining ...
I’ve always loved riding trains: Pacific Surfliner, Starlight Express, Eurail, etc. The sound of the train whistle never fails to spark my wanderlust, and I find the combination of comfort and adventure when riding the ...
Police and members of the Ocean Beach Town Council say they're going to turn up the heat on the property owner who once leased to the former Apple Tree market: they say little is being ...