The opening of a nude-dancing establishment on Bay Boulevard in Chula Vista has caused many Chula Vista residents worry and embarrassment over the past couple days. In an interview on October 8, owner/operator Randy Welty ...
- Wild Wild Wets: a party psychedelic rock band
- 4th & B debuts new Side Stage with local music series, promoter Chris Leyva responds to his critics
- Dresser Quintet + Bobby Bradford @ Angel City Jazz Festival
- Irwin Jacobs bankrolls $2.8 billion San Diego Unified school bond campaign; Buzz Woolley opposes
- Mother-Son Scamsters Get Prison Sentences
- The Original Pancake House: San Diego
- Wealthy charter school advocate gives cash to interest group opposing San Diego school bond measure
- Another teenage Tijuana girl missing
- Paul Blevins to unleash True Love Zombie
- Orca experts continue to doubt SeaWorld story regarding injury to Nakai
- Chicago Invades East Village!
- City council rejects a settlement offer to resume dredging projects in the Tijuana River Valley
- Downtown San Diego Street Style: Goth Girls
- Life Imitates Art
- San Diego Mets 2013
- Modern Times Beer employs beer geek QA
- Dinner with Patti Smith
- Patti Smith at Spreckels Theatre
- Tribute planned for former Back 2 Black guitarist
- Fried fish at Quivira Basin
- Citrus pests threaten local crops
News & Stories
The night of October 8 saw the formation of the first meeting of the Ocean Beach Citizens’ Patrol. Over 40 people showed up at the Tower Two Café on Abbott Street to organize themselves into ...
It was my final day in Kashgar, China. I had all the photos I needed and was ready for a good meal before catching my flight out, when I noticed a tiny man sitting outside, ...
The Hives, a Swedish rock band, performed at the House of Blues downtown on the evening of Monday, October 8. Toward the end of their raucous set, a fight broke out in front of the ...