Washington might be the most beautiful place on earth. I've been fortunate enough to visit the state twice in the last year (and am going again in the fall), and each time I have left ...
- A Bite of Hillcrest at Local Habit
- Identity Theft: What do the mayoral candidates think?
- Prosecutor Wants to Know Who Wrote the Note
- TrioKinesis: Athenaeum Jazz at the Studio, June 2
- Fair Political Practices Commission Finds "Yes on Prop A" Ads Violate State Law
- Five San Diego Indie Bands from the '70s-'80s That Should Reunite
- Old Town: Kawsak, the Salsa, Ice Cream…
- Candidates Running Without Opponents Give Campaign Cash to Political Parties
- San Diego Asian Film Foundation Honors Ed Lee with Community Legacy Award
- Jammin' on the Force: Star Wars Rockers
- Mimosas, Salmon, and Urban Views at Sole Luna Cafe
- Liquor Store Group Run by Outspoken Chaldean Leader Mails Hit Pieces Against Filner
- Babycakes' Breakfast
- Costs Surrounding San Onofre Shutdown Continue to Climb
- Then she pulls the yellow cord
- Romney: "No, seriously - what are we doing in Afghanistan?"
- Longtime Arellano-Félix Cartel Lieutenant Captured
- A tuesday
- DUI Arrests Down, Few Caught at Checkpoints
- ¡Ay, Gevalt! 2nd Annual Jewish Latino Film Series Kicks Off Tomorrow
- Small Yet Potent Plates, Pleasant Ambience and a Galactic Burrito at Kecho's Cafe
- U.S., San Diego Home Prices Still Struggling
- There Goes the Neighborhood (North Park)
News & Stories
Three hundred seventy-eight years ago, the state of Maryland was founded in St. Mary’s County. Leonard Calvert, representing his brother – the second Lord Baltimore – started a colony that would be hospitable to Catholics ...
Memorial Day 2012 will be memorable for a motorcyclist who was hit by a car at around 11:00 a.m. in the 2200 block of Catalina Boulevard near Whittier Street. Dave Stephens was "headed to the ...