Late Monday afternoon, February 6, a man and his small dog were attacked and seriously injured by a rottweiler in front of their Clairemont home on Boxwood Avenue. The man suffered large gashes to his ...
- Mission Bay Knocks Off No. 3 Cathedral Catholic in Stunner
- It's all French at Jason’s Coffee Cart
- The Barrel & the Beast at Alchemy February 21st
- CD Review Two Years After the Fact: Rock and Roll Part 3
- Rainy Day Lunch at Edo Sushi
- County Supervisors Declare Synthetic Stimulants A Public Nuisance
- $10 Lunch: Swami's
- Super Sticky Bun and Fun Bathroom Art at Cosmos Coffee Cafe
- Squidling Brothers Bring Freakshow to Shakedown
- A Typo of a Peculiar Type (part 2)
- Four High-Ranking Arguments for Staycationing
- Doomtree's Low-Hanging Boom Bap
- Judges Say Gay Stay Still in Play in CA for Today
- Border Militarization Protects Defense Profits as Wars Wind Down
- Craig Noel Award Recipients for 2011
- Local Pro-Life Group Piggybacks on PETA Whale Slavery Case
- 2011 Craig Noel Awards at Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
- Supervisors Say Bill Would Put Groomers on Too Short a Leash
- Theater Critics Circle Awards: Backstage Last Night
- Top Qualcomm Executives Give Big to Nathan Fletcher
- Oscar Class of 2012 Group Photo
- More Concerns Over San Onofre Safety
- Jesse LaMonaca's "Lament of Tumbleweed Hawk" Debuts Feb. 18 @Casbah
News & Stories
Remember the term “emo?” It used to make me cringe. Thoughts of tattooed boys telling me their woes in verse-chorus-verse of dull sensibilities and loud bursts of emotion fill my head. Well, my darlings, it ...
If you were waiting, as I've been since last November when Joe Walsh rescheduled his sold-out show at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach, the wait was well worth it. Simply put, life's been ...
Jennifer Lyndi Davey, 64, accused of embezzling almost $1.5 million while she worked as an office manager in Solana Beach, was arraigned in the Vista courthouse on February 3. Davey pleaded not guilty to charges ...
Punta Banda is a narrow, mostly barren finger of land that pokes out into the Pacific Ocean at the southern end of Bahía Todos Santos near Ensenada. Near the very tip, busloads of bug-eyed tourists ...
When I was in New York City, there were two things everyone wanted me to see: Occupy Wall Street and the High Line. In my very limited time, I opted for the High Line. Anyway, ...
Do you spend half of your day job hunting and the other half posting on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites? Do you feel guilty every time you post a photo of your dog ...